The concept of being paid to blog is the most mindboggling concept ever concieved. If you consider yourself a "Professional Blogger", it is time to swallow the bullet. Fuck Blogging. And with that in mind, after this sentence, this is no longer a blog.
These posts are a compilation of quotes, ideas, revelations, and pictures that i felt interesting throughout the week. One day, I will print all these out and stick them to my fridge. After feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment in my "work", I will cover myself in peanut butter and stab myself with a spork. Just because I felt it was the right time.
These posts will not be about whine fests or "how i spent the day eating taquerias at Chili's". Emotions be damned. No diary/journal entries.
These posts will be for practicing writing and developing stories. This will be for ideas of what worked and ideas that sucked. This will be the next text bible, so keep your hats on because shit is afloat!
Also, these posts will be incase I suffer severe head trauma and have to reinvent the wheel.
This is for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment