Monday, November 5, 2007

First Post

Regarding Suicide:

Thoughts:

Suicide is the way I would want to go out. Mostly through assisted suicide. The idea of having to live past 50 years is horrifying. Those countless days where I would have to obey a monotonous routine in which I would work and have "family time." Being crushed down into a middle-aged robot, forced into a role which was preordained isn't my cup of tea. 20 years is my limit.

Plus, dying at your peak guarentees you to be remembered as an idol among men. Suicide has all the benefits. On the otherhand, the retarded "emo" trend has sucked out all of Suicide's glory. Fuck trends. My childhood dreams have once again been ran over by the unoriginal masses.

Quotes:

Your way of saying to God "You can`t fire me! I quit!" --Drow
A simple and efficient way of dealing with all of life's problems

No comments: